- data should teach you something.
- contractual agreements are unnecessary.
- every new client relationship should lead to a long-term partnership.
- your time is valuable.
- you deserve to work with professionals.
- in progress, not perfection.
- speaking anecdotally is a waste of time.
- in challenging the status quo.
- in mastering our craft.
- the Bills might did make the playoffs.
When you work with us, you work directly with web developers and digital marketing technologists. The same people programming your website and managing your paid search advertising are presenting the results and providing their expertise. When you have a question, we usually have the answer because we have a deep understanding of your objectives and the marketing technology needed to achieve them.
Other agencies literally bill their clients for the time they spend billing their clients. We don’t track hours against projects or clients because time spent does not equal results. We spend our time analyzing data instead of populating a timesheet using 15-minute increments.
When it comes to digital marketing, our team is tactically neutral. We don’t offer cleverly-named packages based on a client’s marketing budget. We use data and expertise to develop strategies solely designed to achieve specific business and marketing objectives.