4 Questions to Ask (and the Answers You’ll Want to Hear)
So you’ve found yourself in the unenviable situation of having to research and hire a digital marketing firm. After you’ve read through some websites, asked for some referrals, and stalked your contacts on LinkedIn, you have narrowed down your list of potential providers.
The next step is likely to send out an RFP that outlines what services you need and what attributes you’re looking for in a marketing partner. You’ll get submissions back and… surprise, surprise… every agency believes they are a perfect fit. Well that didn’t help.
It’s now time to meet with each potential digital marketing agency partner and listen to their pitch. Zzzzzz…. How do you differentiate these options. This is an important decision to make, so we’ve developed this training video that features some specific pointers to help narrow down the best provider.
To recap, you’ll want to look for a partner that:
- Demonstrates processes that keep multiple projects and deadlines organized and on-track
- Will work collaboratively with internal teams ranging from Marketing, IT, PR, Product Management, Web, Senior Management, and/or Business Intelligence
- Has expertise in various areas and doesn’t rely on digital generalists to provide work across web development, advertising, lead gen, automation, SEO, content marketing, etc.
- Has a track record of strategic campaign development and execution with case studies that demonstrate creative problem solving
- Understands data collection, transformation, visualization, and analysis and can showcase their ability to measure key performance indicators that directly align with achieving marketing objectives
If you’re currently looking for a digital marketing partner to help you accomplish your company’s objectives, give us a shout! We’d be happy to set up a meeting to discuss whether or not we might be a good fit.